Season 4 of Fortnite: Chapter 2 is rolling along across consoles and PC. This season has introduced a ton of changes to Epic’s hit battle royale shooter, bringing the likes of Thor, Iron Man, Groot, She-Hulk, Storm, and other Marvel superheroes into the game to thwart an invasion by Galactus.
Of course, a new season also means new challenges, and there are already a ton for players to complete. Clearing these tasks will level up your Season 4 battle pass, which in turn will unlock exclusive Marvel-themed cosmetics. In addition to the standard weekly missions, Epic is rolling out a separate set of Wolverine challenges over the course of the season, which you’ll need to complete to unlock the Wolverine skin. There are also Awakening challenges that will unlock emotes and other cosmetic flourishes for Season 4’s other Marvel skins.
Although Season 4 is underway on most platforms, you cannot complete these challenges or play any of this season’s content on iOS devices. You also cannot re-install the game on iOS, as Apple has terminated Epic Games’ developer account. However, you can still play older content if you have the game on your phone.
If you need help completing this season’s missions, we’ve rounded up all of our Fortnite Season 4 maps and guides below. We’ll continue to update this list with additional maps and guides as Season 4 rolls on, so check back often for the latest tips.
Fortnite: Chapter 2, Season 4 Challenges
- Investigate mysterious claw marks (3)
- Find loading screen at Quinjet Patrol Sites
- Find Wolverine’s Trophy in Dirty Docks
- Launch off all Sentinel Hands without touhing the ground
- Locate a Trask Transport Truck
- Defeat Wolverine [rec: 4 players]
- Damage with Wolverine’s Claws (200)
- Regain health as Wolverine (100)
Investigate Mysterious Claw Marks
Season 4’s first Wolverine challenge asks you to investigate mysterious claw marks. These can all be found in close proximity to each other around Weeping Woods. The first set of marks can be found on the outside of the northernmost building in the area. The second set is directly south of the building, on a rock north of a small pond. Finally, the third set can be found on an RV in the southeast corner of the area.
Once you’ve investigated all three claw marks, you’ll complete the challenge and unlock the Berserker Barrage spray. You can see where each claw mark is located on the map above.
Find A Sentinel Head At Dirty Docks
The third Wolverine challenge is a fairly straightforward one: simply find a Sentinel head at Dirty Docks. The area itself is in the easternmost portion of the island, but you’ll find the destroyed Sentinel slightly west of it, in grid square G4. Once you’ve spotted the robot, simply stand on its head and you’ll complete the challenge. Your reward this time will be a special back bling: Wolverine’s Trophy.
Locate A Trask Transport Truck
For this Wolverine challenge, you’ll need to locate a Trask Transport Truck. The truck shouldn’t be too hard to find; it’s in grid square C1, on top of a chunk of earth (much like the Black Panther statue) and surrounded by a house and some trees. You can see its exact location on the map above. Once you’ve found the truck, all you need to do is walk up to it to complete the challenge–no interaction necessary.
Week 7 Challenges
- Search chests at Catty Corner (7)
- Eliminations at Craggy Cliff (3)
- Enter the Vault in Doom’s Domain (1)
- Destroy cobwebs at The Authority (3)
- Discover Tony Stark’s hidden Lake House laboratory
- Drive a car from Sweaty Sands to Misty Meadows in less than 4 minutes without getting out
- Deal damage after knocking an opponent back with Storm’s Whirlwind Blast [rec: 4 players] (1,000)
Enter The Vault In Doom’s Domain
Most of Week 7’s challenges are pretty straightforward, but this one asks you to enter the vault in Doom’s Domain. The vault is located underneath the soccer field, just south of the giant Dr. Doom statue in grid square D3, but to access it, you’ll first need to take down Dr. Doom himself. The supervillain spawns in different parts of Doom’s Domain, and he’ll drop his special gauntlets and the key card needed to access the vault. Once you’ve snagged the card, simply walk up to the vault and follow the prompts to open it.
Discover Tony Stark’s Hidden Lake House Laboratory
One of Week 7’s trickiest challenges asks you to discover Tony Stark’s hidden lake house laboratory. As you’d expect, the lab is fairly well hidden, but you’ll find it in grid square G3, between Steamy Stacks and Stark Industries. The entrance to the lab is concealed behind a bunch of bushes on the side of the lake house, so you’ll need to use your pickaxe to break them up. Once you’ve entered the lab, the challenge will be complete and you’ll take home 25,000 experience points for your troubles. You can see the exact location of the hidden lab on the map above.
Week 6 Challenges
- Search chests at Weeping Woods (7)
- Eliminations at Misty Meadows (3)
- Collect stone from Coral Castle (300)
- Consume a Legendary fish (1)
- Consume Foraged Items at Holly Hedges (10)
- Ride a Zipline from Retail Row to Steamy Stacks (7)
- Deal damage after knocking an opponent back with Black Panther’s Kinetic Shockwave [rec: 4 players] (1,000)
Consume A Legendary Fish
Most of Week 6’s challenges shouldn’t give you much trouble, but one that may take a bit more time to complete is to consume a Legendary fish. The only way to get one of these is to go fishing, and fortunately there are many spots around the map to do just that. Your best bet is to land at a named location that’s near a body of water, like Sweaty Sands. You’ll find plenty of fishing poles around the area, so pick one up and fish at a fishing spot until you reel in a Legendary fish. Once you’ve nabbed one, simply consume it and the challenge will be complete.
Week 5 Challenges
- Search chests at Doom’s Domain (7)
- Eliminations at Dirty Docks (3)
- Drive a car from Slurpy Swamp to Catty Corner in less than 4 minutes without getting out
- Collect Floating Rings at Coral Castle (4)
- In a vehicle, jump through the flaming ring at Salty Springs
- Make a Stark Robot dance
- Destroy Gorgers [rec: 4 players] (1)
Make A Stark Robot Dance
While Week 4 had you hacking Stark Robots, this week you’ll need to make a Stark Robot dance. You can find the bots either at Stark Industries (where Frenzy Farm once was) or at the various Quinjet landing sites around the island. Once you’ve spotted a Stark Robot, knock it down but make sure not to eliminate it. After that, follow the button prompts to hack the bot. Once it’s hacked, use a dance emote and the Stark Robot will begin dancing as well, completing the challenge.
Collect Floating Rings At Coral Castle
This season wouldn’t be complete without another floating rings challenge, and this one asks you to collect floating rings at Coral Castle. Coral Castle itself is located in the upper right corner of the map, in grid tile B2. There are four rings scattered around the area, and you’ll need to collect all of them to complete the challenge. To help you out, we’ve marked the locations of all four rings on the map above.
Week 4 Challenges
- Search chests at Slurpy Swamp (7)
- Eliminations at Weeping Woods (3)
- Deal damage within 10 seconds of bouncing off an umbrella at Sweaty Sands (100)
- Destroy Collector Cases at The Collection (3)
- Hack Stark Robots at Stark Industries (5)
- Destroy Gatherers (20)
- Deal damage with a Gatherer’s remains [rec: 4 players] (10,000)
Destroy Collector Cases At The Collection
Week 4’s challenges will send you to all corners of the island, but for this one, you’ll need to go to The Collection, where you’ll have to destroy three Collector Cases. The trickiest part of this challenge is actually finding The Collection, as it’s a new location that you may not have stumbled upon yet; it’s near Retail Row in grid square H6. Once you’ve made it to the area, simply break three of the glass cases and the challenge will be complete. You can see exactly where The Collection is located on the map above.
Hack Stark Robots At Stark Industries
After you’ve destroyed Collector Cases, you’ll need to make your way north and hack Stark Robots at Stark Industries. While these robots can also be found at Quinjet locations, you’ll need to specifically head to Stark Industries for this challenge. You’ll find it where Frenzy Farm once stood; head to the area and drop into the hangar in grid square F4, where you’ll find some of the robots. Make sure not to eliminate them; for this challenge, you’ll need to first knock them down, then follow the prompts to hack them and have them fight on your side. Hack five robots in total and you’ll earn 25,000 XP.
The last Week 4 challenge that may give you some trouble is to destroy Gatherers–small, hostile robots that are spawned by bigger bots called Gorgers. These can appear anywhere around the island, but you’ll know where a Gorger is located by the red beam of light shining into the air; follow the beam to locate the Gorger. The robot will continue to spawn Gatherers until it’s destroyed, so wait for it to spawn 20 Gatherers and then eliminate them all to complete the challenge. You can also pick up an eliminated Gatherer before it explodes and use it to complete the challenge that asks you to deal damage with a Gatherer’s remains.
Week 3 Challenges
- Search chests at Steamy Stacks (7)
- Eliminations at Retail Row (3)
- Collect wood from Weeping Woods (500)
- Visit Panther’s Prowl
- Deal damage with exploding Gas Pumps or Gas Cans (250)
- Place Fire Traps (3)
- Eliminate Iron Man at Stark Industries [rec: 4 players] (3)
Visit Panther’s Prowl
Potentially the trickiest of Week 3’s challenges is to visit visit Panther’s Prowl, the site where players recently gathered to honor the late Chadwick Boseman. The challenge itself is simple enough, but what may give you some trouble is actually tracking down the area, as it’s not one of Season 4’s named locations. Fortunately, it’s not too tough to find. Panther’s Prowl is located just west of Misty Meadows, in grid square E7–it’s the giant Black Panther statue that you can see when skydiving down to the island at the start of a match. We’ve marked down exactly where Panther’s Prowl is located on the map above.
Week 2 Challenges
- Search chests at Salty Springs (7)
- Eliminations at The Authority (3)
- Dance on top of different Sentinel heads at the Sentinel Graveyard (3)
- Destroy boats at Craggy Cliffs (7)
- Bounce on different dog toys at the Ant Manor (4)
- Ride a Motorboat under different colored steel bridges (3)
- Search SHIELD chests inside Quinjets [rec: 4 players] (7)
Dance On Top Of Sentinel Heads
For this Week 2 challenge, you’ll need to head to the Sentinel graveyard and dance on top of three Sentinel heads. The graveyard is tucked away in grid square E6, near Lazy Lake and Misty Meadows; you’ll be able to tell when you’ve found it by all the giant robots strewn about the area. Once you’ve made it to the graveyard, simply climb on top of the robot heads and use a dance emote; do that on three Sentinel heads and the challenge will be complete. You can see exactly where the Sentinel graveyard is located on the map above.
Ride A Motorboat Under Different Colored Steel Bridges
This Week 2 challenge tasks you with riding a motorboat under different colored steel bridges. You’ll need to drive under three bridges in total to complete the challenge. Land near Misty Meadows or Lazy Lake to pick up some loot and a motorboat, then speed under the nearby bridge at Catty Corner and work your way up the river until you’ve passed the bridges at Frenzy Farm and Doom’s Domain. You can see where all three colored bridges are located on the map above.
Search SHIELD Chests Inside Quinjets
The last Week 2 challenge that may give you some trouble is to search SHIELD chests inside Quinjets. What makes this task tricky is that the Quinjets change locations each match, so they won’t always be in the same place, but you’ll be able to tell where they’re located by the plane-shaped icons that appear on the map. Once you’ve tracked a Quinjet down, you’ll need to head inside it to open the SHIELD chest within. Be warned, however, that the Quinjets are guarded by Stark robots, so you should first stock up on some weapons to take down the robots before attempting to open the chests.
Week 1 Challenges
- Search chests at Dirty Docks (7)
- Eliminations at Holly Hedges (3)
- Collect Floating Rings at Misty Meadows (4)
- Eliminate Stark Robots at Quinjet Patrol landing sites (5)
- Gas up a vehicle at Lazy Lake (1)
- Deal damage to opponents with Stark Industries Energy Rifles (1,000)
- Eliminate Doctor Doom at Doom’s Domain [rec: 4 players] (3)
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.